This website is the property of Ihobe-Sociedad Pública de Gestión Ambiental, S.A., with tax number A01024223 and whose registered office is at Alameda Urquijo, 36 - 6ª, 48011 Bilbao (Bizkaia).
For which purpose do we process your personal data?
IHOBE processes the information that the data subjects provide in order to:
- Identify the users who browse and interact with this website
- Process different types of requests from users:
- Manage the events, activities, conferences, programmes and projects run by IHOBE
- Communicate future events, conferences and other corporate information of IHOBE or of third parties
- Manage subscription to newsletters, both of IHOBE and of the environmental interpretation centres
- Manage guided visits and activities at the environmental interpretation centres.
- Manage registration for the school educational programme
- Manage bookings
- Interpretation centre surveillance and security.
What are the legal grounds for the data processing?
The personal data are processed with the unambiguous consent of the data subject and pursuant to the legal obligations applicable to IHOBE:
- Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
We also process data in the performance of public functions.
To which recipient entities or companies will your data be disclosed?
The data may occasionally be disclosed to:
- Public authorities with powers in the field of the environment.
- Companies that provide services to IHOBE with which they have a contractual relationship.
What rights does the data subject have?
You as the data subject are entitled to exercise your rights to:
- Access your personal data, to seek rectification of inaccurate data or, as applicable, seek their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Exercise the right to be forgotten and to the portability of their data whenever technically feasible.
- Under certain circumstances, the data subjects may challenge the processing of their data or seek its limitation, in which case, only the data required to exercise or defend claims shall be kept.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. IHOBE shall cease to process the data, except on compelling legal ground or to exercise the right to defend possible claim.
How can I exercise my rights?
You as the data subject may exercise your rights by sending an email with a copy of your ID document to the following address: email@example.com
You may likewise file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (ww.adpd.es;) if you do not agree how you have been treated with respect to your rights.